_____________________\Forum LezAPe : conseils de parents à parents/_____________________

__/POUR___ECRIRE___UN___MESSAGE___ SUR___LE___FORUM___:___INSCRIVEZ-VOUS___ET___IDENTIFIEZ-VOUS\__

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

PARENTS, ce forum LezAPe vous est dédié. Sentez-vous libres d'y échanger concernant les difficultés COMPORTEMENTALES de votre enfant, dans le respect de tous et sans jugements. Déposez-y vos annonces et consultez celles des PROFESSIONNELS. Une question? Un rendez-vous avec un psychologue ?

VISITEZ NOTRE SITE - LES ATELIERS PARENTS-eNFANTS

www.LezAPe.fr - 07 83 83 73 95

Pour vous notre Newsletter LezAPe

#1 21-08-2018 08:22:13

bears123
Master

Nationals Max Scherzer Jersey

Janet Jackson Photo: IC
Pop superstar Janet Jackson has split from her husband Washington Nationals Hoodie , the Qatari tycoon Wissam Al Mana, just months after they had a baby, reports said Monday.

Several celebrity news sites, quoting unnamed sources, said that the 50-year-old younger sister of late King of Pop Michael Jackson had separated from Al Mana, her third husband.

Jackson has kept a low profile before and after giving birth in January to son Eissa Customized Nationals Jersey , her first child. She had repeatedly postponed dates on her Unbreakable world tour before stunning fans in April by announcing the late-age pregnancy.

A representative for Jackson did not immediately reply to a request for comment and reports gave different accounts on the circumstances of the separation.

British tabloid The Mail on Sunday said the split was amicable and that Jackson would live in London with their son.

But The New York Post's Page Six said that Al Mana had exercised too much - in the words of one of Jackson's signature songs - control.

Page Six quoted an anonymous source saying Al Mana insisted that Jackson dress modestly and tone down provocative dance moves.

Jackson - notorious for her "wardrobe malfunction" at the 2004 Super Bowl halftime show in which she bared a breast - was upset by the pressure and feared losing her fan base, Page Six said.

Jackson has been discreet about her relationship with Al Mana, whose company sells luxury fashion brands across Gulf Arab kingdoms.

The two married in a private ceremony in 2012 but did not immediately publicize it.

Before I move on to discuss betting and risk, let me just say that you may find it a little "heavy" and academic in parts, and you may also be tempted to think that the points I make don't apply too much to you. But I believe that every sports Bettor should thoroughly understand all the issues involved when it comes to the vital matter of parting with hard-earned salary for gambling purposes, and the principles I outline can be applied with good effect to every sports Bettor's gambling philosophy. First off Cheap Nationals Jersey , however, I have to make some terminology clear.

Language fascinates me. I'm not referring specifically to English here (or any other specific language), but simply to the concept of humans using utterances produced from their mouths to convey messages to other humans. We all do it every day without ever questioning the concept in any way - we speak a series of words to another person believing that their understanding of what we said was exactly the meaning we intended.

This language system works surprisingly well, provided that the context in which we speak is not in danger of distorting the meaning, and provided that we are not trying to define a difficult concept (because we then have to find just the right set of words to explain other "hard-to-understand" words).

With regard to context, for example Nationals Trea Turner Jersey , saying "let me have another beer, please" works well where you have just finished drinking your beer in a pub and need another one, because you can be reasonably sure that (1) your message was understood by all listening and (2) that you will be served another glass of beer. However, if you used the same words just after your wife had emptied the first beer over your head in an argument, you would be taking quite a risk, because you couldn't be at all certain about how your beer would be delivered Nationals Stephen Strasburg Jersey , as you weren't very specific about it (certainly not to your wife).

When it comes to using words to define other words, we can often get into a real mess. So please bear with me as I now move on to try and define the word "risk" in particular, specifically in the context I used in the above example.

In risk assessment theory, "risk" is directly linked to "hazard", but they most certainly are not the same thing. When we look at both those words in conjunction with the words "betting" and "gambling", it is easy to associate the word "risk" with the words "gamble" and "bet" Nationals Shawn Kelley Jersey , even if their actual inter-relationship isn't very clear, but what part, if any, does "hazard" have to play in all this?

As I have mentioned before, a "bet" is a "gamble" based on the possibility of a particular event occurring or having occurred (not all gambles are bets, as a gamble need not involve another party Nationals Ryan Zimmerman Jersey , but a bet most certainly does). And risks are involved in both betting and gambling, but those risks are not identical. Remember, a bet is just one particular form of gambling, and it's only the degree of risk that varies from one gamble to another.

So what has this got to do with hazards? Well, as far as I am concerned, a hazard is a potential peril which Nationals Michael Taylor Jersey , if it came into being, would cause a not insignificant amount of harm (loss, damage or injury). This is why I equate "the existence of a risk" with "the presence of an identifiable, potential hazard" and "the degree of risk involved" as "the probability of the potential hazard to cause actual harm".

For example, if I chose to cross a motorway on foot by nipping through a hole in the fence rather than walking another 500 yards to make use of the footbridge, I will have significantly reduced the chances of me getting across the motorway safely because I will have introduced the potential hazard of being directly struck by a vehicle (a hazard which wasn't there in the alternative option available to me) and thereby increased the risk to myself. If I chose to do this because I was "under the influence" Nationals Max Scherzer Jersey , then "the degree of risk involved" would increase considerably, although the hazard would remain precisely the same.

Moving on quickly now to the risks inherent in sports betting, what is the worst possible hazard out there for Bettors? Indisputably, the answer is: They may end up making themselves and their loved ones comple. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys USA   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Baseball Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Football Jerseys From China   Custom Soccer Jerseys Wholesale   New NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Wholesale White Sox Jerseys   Wholesale Detroit Tigers Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com