_____________________\Forum LezAPe : conseils de parents à parents/_____________________

__/POUR___ECRIRE___UN___MESSAGE___ SUR___LE___FORUM___:___INSCRIVEZ-VOUS___ET___IDENTIFIEZ-VOUS\__

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

PARENTS, ce forum LezAPe vous est dédié. Sentez-vous libres d'y échanger concernant les difficultés COMPORTEMENTALES de votre enfant, dans le respect de tous et sans jugements. Déposez-y vos annonces et consultez celles des PROFESSIONNELS. Une question? Un rendez-vous avec un psychologue ?

VISITEZ NOTRE SITE - LES ATELIERS PARENTS-eNFANTS

www.LezAPe.fr - 07 83 83 73 95

Pour vous notre Newsletter LezAPe

#1 10-08-2018 04:48:56

bears123
Master

Donne Air Max Plus TN Ultra Scarpe Bianche

SEATTLE nike air max 97 saldi , May 12 (Xinhua) -- A new analysis by University of Washington (UW) researchers finds that kids are unaware of their Wi-Fi-enabled toys' capabilities, and parents have numerous privacy concerns.

The study explores the attitudes and concerns of both parents and children who play with toys connected to the internet, which can joke around with children and respond in surprising detail to questions posed by their young users, and record the voices of children who interact with them and store those recordings in the cloud, helping the toys become "smarter."

Through a series of in-depth interviews and observations, the researchers found that kids didn't know their toys were recording their conversations nike air max 97 scontate , and parents generally worried about their children's privacy when they played with the toys.

"These toys that can record and transmit are coming into a place that's historically legally very well-protected - the home," said Emily McReynolds, associate director of the UW's Tech Policy Lab and co-lead author of the study presented this week at the CHI 2017 Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems. "People have different perspectives about their own privacy, but it's crystalized when you give a toy to a child."

The researchers conducted interviews with nine parent-child pairs, asking each of them questions ranging from whether a child liked the toy and would tell it a secret to whether a parent would buy the toy or share what their child said to it on social media. They also observed the children, all aged 6 to 10 Scarpe Puma Rihanna Pelle Creepers Bianche , playing with Hello Barbie, a doll that records and analyzes children's private conversations, and CogniToys Dino, a Wi-Fi-enabled smart toy Dinosaurs that claims to "learn and grow with children."

These toys were chosen for the study because they are among the industry leaders for their stated privacy measures. Hello Barbie, for example, has an extensive permissions process for parents when setting up the toy Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Grigie Argento , and it has been complimented for its strong encryption practices.

Most parents were concerned about their child's privacy when playing with the toys. They universally wanted parental controls such as the ability to disconnect Hello Barbie from the internet or control the types of questions to which the toys will respond. The researchers recommend toy designers delete recordings after a week's time, or give parents the ability to delete conversations permanently.

At minimum, the researchers said, toy designers should create a way for the devices to notify children when they are recording, such as having Hello Barbie say, "I'll remember everything you say to me" instead of a red recording light that might not make sense to a child in that context.

The researchers hope this initial look into the privacy concerns of parents and kids will continue to inform both privacy laws and toy designers Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Nere , given that such devices will only continue to fill the market and home.

Xi proposes advancing China-Ethiopia ties

China welcomes Mongolia to actively participate in Belt and Road construction

Media center of Belt and Road Forum put into operation in Beijing

Xinhua, UNAIDS agree to deepen cooperation

Chinese submersible explores turbidity current in South China Sea

Straw art gala held in E China's Shandong

Xinjiang Int'l Grand Bazaar held in Urumqi, NW China

8th China Peking Opera art festival to be held in Nanjing

BEIJING, May 25 (Xinhua) -- A week after winning her maiden professional title in her native Thailand, Wichanee Meechai picked up her first international victory Saturday in shooting a nine-under 63, a new China LPGA Tour record for low round Donne Puma Rihanna Suede Creepers Rosa Verde , to claim the 500,000-yuan Beijing Challenge.

The 20-year-old Bangkok native, winner of the Singha-SAT Thai LPGA Championship last week, finished with a 54-hole score of 10-under 206, two strokes better than compatriot Walailak Satarak (71) and Korean Jang So-young (70).

The victory was worth 75,000 yuan.

"I feel great today. Today is a wonderful day. My putting is great Donne Scarpe Puma Rihanna Pelle Creepers Rosa ," said Wichanee, daughter of Asian Tour tournament director Wanchai Meechai. "My friends in my group say this is crazy, this is crazy today. I'm very happy. I'm so proud of myself and I think my parents are so proud of me."

With the weather at Orient (Beijing) Pearl Golf Country Club hot and sunny, the conditions were perfect for some low scores. Wichanee, who started the day six shots off the lead, came out blazing with five birdies on the front nine. She then picked up four more strokes on the back nine.

"I think in golf anything is possible Donne Air Max TN Scarpe Bianche ," she said. "Two wins in a row is pretty cool. I think it is a lucky day and my putter is very good."

Chinese rookie Chen Cuixia finished fourth on the strength of a final round 66, three shots back, while 15-year-old amateur Shi Yuting, the co-leader through the first two rounds, stumbled to 73, tied for equal fifth with Chinese Taipei's Liu Yi-chen (71) at four shots off the pace.

"I'm disappointed Air Max Plus TN Ultra Scarpe Bianche ," said Beijing native Shi who was playing in the final group for the third time in a CLPGA Tour event. "My putting wasn't ideal, not very good. I missed a couple of short putts."

Walailak, the overnight co-leader who was looking for her first victory since winning twice in Canada in 2008, lamented her missed opportunity.

"Today my game wasn't really good. I didn't hit a solid shot, didn't make any putts. I always put myself in a bad position to get to the pin so I couldn't get close. I was on the green but not close enough to get birdie. I was saving par all day."

The Tour now moves to Shandong province for next week's 500,000-yuan Bank of Qingdao Golden Mountain Challenge starting Thursday.

The fifth year of the China LPGA Tour features 10 events Donne Air Max Plus TN Ultra Scarpe Bianche Rosa , culminating in the Hyundai China Ladies Open this December in Xiamen, Fujian province.

. Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys   Wholesale College Jerseys From China   Cheap NBA Jerseys China   Wholesale College Baseball Jerseys   Cheap Soccer Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com